IRS recently issued Temporary Regulations for Repairs Expenditures and Capitalization - Capital Review Group will be developing a future White Paper on this topic and how it effects Cost Segregation and reclassification of assets. Here are some interesting articles on this topic.
Comments are closed.
Is Your Energy Strategy Optimized?
- Call us when you are ready to capture federal tax benefits linked to your energy projects.
- Call us before you present energy projects to your decision committee.
- Call us to get your energy federal tax incentives right.
- Didn’t capture federal incentives for energy projects you’ve already done? Don’t worry, it’s not too late if you act now while there’s still time.
- Energy efficiency and claiming the 179D deduction as far back as 1/1/2006 without amending any tax returns
- Benefits of the Cost Segregation Study for Commercial Property Owners
- Are you Ready to Take Advantage of the New Green Tax Incentives for Commercial Properties?
- When is an Energy Audit Indicated?
- Passive Activity and Cost Segregation
CRG offers the most expert, in-depth advice regarding these specialty areas, supporting and adding significant value to that of your existing financial advisors.